me: *eating microwaved ramen noodles and watching kitchen nightmares* cannot believe this asshole didnt use fresh chicken in his paella, unbelievable
Lawrence also addresses the legal ramifications of the hack. “It is not a scandal. It is a sex crime,” she tells Kashner. “It is a sexual violation. It’s disgusting. The law needs to be changed, and we need to change. That’s why these Web sites are responsible. Just the fact that somebody can be sexually exploited and violated, and the first thought that crosses somebody’s mind is to make a profit from it. It’s so beyond me. I just can’t imagine being that detached from humanity. I can’t imagine being that thoughtless and careless and so empty inside.”
In the cover story, the Hunger Games star vents her frustration not just with the offending hackers but also with those—including people she knows—who viewed the images online. “Anybody who looked at those pictures, you’re perpetuating a sexual offense. You should cower with shame. Even people who I know and love say, ‘Oh, yeah, I looked at the pictures.’ I don’t want to get mad, but at the same time I’m thinking, I didn’t tell you that you could look at my naked body.”
Nicki Minaj speaking the truth on twitter about racism (7/23/14)
Gimmie a break. Everyone can succeed if they work hard.
u would say that because your white
How did I know you would say that. Nikki is black and she makes more than me. #icomeinpeace
I see that went right over your head…Nicki’s post had nothing to do with money but it had all to do with the music industry today
what I’m saying, If I must address the rap world and the so call “beef” between iggy and nicki. Nicki Minaj has worked her ass off to make a name for herself in the industry, not only as a rapper but as a pop star too. She had songs like super bass and starships but also gave iconic verses like the monster feature, just to show people that she can survive in both lanes.
Not to mention that she also had 3 memorable mixtapes to back up her hip-hop credentials and now has to sit and watch as a mediocre rapper like iggy get praised as the new rap queen off of a few catchy choruses and plus the fact that she is white. I don’t know about you but I would be pissed if I didn’t get the credit I deserved too.
Iggy was born in Australia and grew up on a farm, dropped out of high school, moved to the U.S. when she was 16 and met a guy that was in his 20s that eventually hooked her up with modeling agencies. Dude was basically her sugar daddy because he paid for her first apartment and all her expenses. She comes out with a couple of mixtapes and an EP that non of which are critically acclaimed. Drops some singles from her album like Work, Change Your Life, and Bounce (non of which cracked the top 50 on billboard).
So then she releases Fancy, now Clear Channel (which owns 840 radio stations in the US) has a voting system that saves artist if their songs aren’t doing so well on the charts, it’s called the “on the verge” program. They voted to add Iggy’s song Fancy to every station and that song must get 150 spins from each one. (that’s how u hear the same song 4-5 times in one hour)
That made Iggy’s song get stuck in people’s heads so they eventually bought it and that’s how iggy became a huge star. Not by hard work, not by rap skills, not by good songs but by people feeling pity on her flopping singles so they had to save her career. Iggy is not seen as a rapper, she is in the same category as Pitbull, flo-rida and Macklemore, they all will have top tens and possibly #1s but are never looked at as great rappers.
Iggy has been putting out mediocre music that is catchy to garner the attention of the pop/mainstream world but has yet to release anything that makes her a great lyricist/rapper. Iggy’s complexion and body has gotten her more attention than her music. Now u can say that nicki uses her body to for attention too but she captures ur attention with her body and u stay captivated by her metaphors, flow, versatility, and the lyrics of her songs.
( notice how I didn’t mention Iggy’s fake accent when she raps or her horrendous album sales compared to Nicki’s first album… but that’s none of my business🐸☕️)
PS: If u don’t mind, when u address the queen her name is spelled N I C K I not Nikki. thanks
WHAT KIND OF ICONIC READ
Slayed to the bones
This is 4th period lunch at its FINEST.
Spill that TRUTH TEA!
Spooky things to do in October:
- Go to the library and check out ghost stories.
- Watch a horror movie with a big bowl of popcorn and cinnamon.
- Bake some pumpkin spice brownies.
- Oggle at Halloween decorations and get inspired for crafts.
- Go for a stroll in the cemetery and strengthen your selfie game.
- Practice your scaring skills by creeping up on friends and family before jumping out of the shadows. See who screams the loudest.
- If you’re in Europe, wait for a clear sky and take a trip to the catacombes.
- Make an easy mori skirt and go for a forest stroll.
- Have a tea party indoors or at the cemetery.
- Purchase concert tickets for the winter, it’s never too early.
- Plan your Halloween.
- Watch videos by goth Youtubers.
- Write your own ghastly stories.
- Go on a Tim Burton marathon. Be sure to include Stain Boy, Vincent and the original Frankenweenie.
- Write love letters to famous Hollywood monsters.
- Wear vampire teeth to work.
- Have a Vampira vs. Elvira debate with your friends or stuffed bats.
- Sip a cup of tea while watching the rain.
- Curl up with a cat.
- Make yourself a cute stuffed crow.
- Go shopping! Thrift stores are more likely to carry black garments this time of year.
- Visit your attic and pretend to be a wandering ghost.
- Learn to use Tarot cards.
- Invoke Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice. BEETLEJUICE.
- Listen to Welcome to Night Vale or Lemony Snicket’s splendidly sarcastic commentary on a Series of Unfortunate Events the movie.
- Add a dash of cinnamon to your desserts and soups.
- Put together some orange/black or green/black combos from your wardbrobe.
- Practice your maniacal laugh.
- Put on your glasses, pack up your Mackbook and make a trip to Starbucks for their cinnamon spice latte!
- Buy some small pumpkins and carve an army.
- Enjoy the best time of year!
A Surprise Pride and Prejudice Engagement
(Note: This isn’t me)
See? This is a tailor-made proposal. Not some “big screen of basketball game nonsense. This person took into account his girlfriend’s pastimes and favourite things in the world, knew how close to the family she was and engineered the perfect engagement proposal, without a doubt managing to make sure this would please her (surely her mother and sisters would know).
This is how you do big gestures.
This is so awesome I can’t even.
Also, the look on her face as she came into the house. Hehehehehehe!
STILL THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER
This is amazingly epic!!!!!!
The real problem with people fussing over Pluto all the time is it represents the priorities of the public - preserving traditions rather than accepting facts. The pursuit of science is about building a sustainable catalog of truths, and there is no advantage in altering truths to appease nostalgia.