Helloo, i'm Emily.
Here are some things I like;
"angel" is my favorite petname
like i am basically calling you terrible and awe-inspiring and unknowable and many-faced, all covered in a thousand blinking eyes and drenched in holy fire
Is this where the SPN fandom takes over the post
no this is where the crappiest fandom on the internet gets its gross white misogynistic queerbaiting man-pain hands off a post i made about my girlfriend
- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- () = I am a nonbinary/genderqueer person who has a crush on you
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- <3 = I want to fuck you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
I’ve been thinking lately about the massive number of recurring characters in the Harry Potter series, I mean there’s got to be at least 50, probably more.
Having all of those characters be cishet isn’t just accidental erasure, it’s statistically unrealistic.
And if you reply to this post saying Dumbledore counts as representation, you need to sit down. Mentioning that a character is gay after all of the books are out isn’t representation, it’s an attention grab.